(75 when intoxicated)
|Swing interval||~0.24 s|
Description[edit | edit source]
The basic melee weapon. There are many aspects of this dual-handed weapon:
- The Sickles are melee weapons the player starts with in Dusk. When playing in the Intruder Mode, these are the only weapon with which the player starts any given level.
- They are a pair of rusted tools the Duskdude presumably picked up while in the basement of E1M1.
- The Sickles have a quick swing speed, which makes up for their low damage.
- The Sickles allow for unlimited use and are typically used to preserve ammo.
- The Sickles can also be used to deflect projectiles back at enemies with a well-timed swing.
- The easiest way to activate the Sickles is by clicking the middle mouse button. This activates a message saying "Mighty Sickles Activated".
- The Sickles are the iconic weapon of Dusk, appearing in the main title screen.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Dave Oshry proposed the weapon idea.